What a weekend! Hunter has been very sick all weekend. Yesterday he spent the day throwing up, and having the diarrhea. I couldn't even keep his meds in him. Then he whimpers and it is the most heart wrenching thing. Usually if I snuggle with him, he will rest, but that didn't even help this time. He kept his meds down this morning, and I am running some pedialite to hopefully help keep him hydrated. Hopefully the worst is over...
Harrison and Hayden both have a little head cold but otherwise they are good. Hayden kept telling Hunter it was ok, I think he felt bad also.
Otherwise we have stuck close to home this weekend. Hopefully yesterday was the worst of it. In the realm of things it could always be worse. But it does figure this happens when dad is gone hunting.
Otherwise, today will entail watching football and the Brewers!! Keep your fingers crossed for the Brewers.
Have a fabulous day! Always smiling! : )
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment