Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Long Night

Last night was a long night... Poor Hunter was not happy. He was crying and whimpering all night. I felt so bad for him. Talk about your heart breaking when you hear a baby crying... it is even more heart wrenching when your have a non verbal child whimpering. I always know something is wrong when he is crying, I just don't know what. This morning we figured out it was an upset stomach, he vomited all over. Poor thing. We will stop the feedings and switch to some pedialyte, and hopefully this will pass quickly.

Otherwise the rest of the house is healthy at this time, hopefully we don't all share this again.

No big plans for this week. We have to get haircuts, and hopefully everyone is healthy to go to Donna's on Friday. We have to get the boys Christmas picture taken. I will make sure to post them when we get them back... I will also try to get some other updated pictures posted.

Hope everyone is doing well. God Bless

No comments: