Friday, July 17, 2009

So Big!

So Big! That is sort of an oxymoron when I am talking about my boys. Big, they are not. Vertically challenged, that is more like it. I always joke about how my boys are such little peanuts, must be because they all have such big hearts and so much love to give.

We recently had new pictures taken. As I look through all the pictures, it reminds me just how "big" our boys are getting. It reminds me just how lucky I really am and how different all their personalities are.
Here is a perfect example. We were trying so hard to get a new family picture.... leave it to Hayden to always make it interesting. The one you think would be posing for the camera, was but in the wrong way.

I do have to say he always keeps things interesting. But, the reality is this is our family. This is really the perfect picture that truly represents our family.

Then there is our precious Hunter. Can you say breathtaking? What a stud!













Then there is Mr. Hayden, who really is such a loving guy













And last but not least my little pistol!









All the joys of my life. How perfect!
God Bless



No comments: