Monday, November 1, 2010

The Little Monsters


Thought I would post a quick picture of the little monsters, they were oh so cute. The boys are good. We went Trick or Treating on Thursday night at a hotel that was hosting and event for kids with disabilities and their siblings. The boys had a blast. So, yesterday Boo and I stayed home and handed out candy, and let the rest of the boys go Trick or Treating.
So, all is well on this end of the world. Boo is doing fabulous.. we have had to increase his feds to help put on some weight, that sure is a change for him. we have went from putting on wait very easy, to the opposite. Otherwise, we are scheduled to go to Milwaukee on the 15th to have Orthopedic peek at his curve, since it is much worse since our little episode in the hospital. My guess is we will just keep an eye on things.
Hayden is schedule to get his casts on Thursday. He has recovered from the whole botox thing, at least from what I can tell. So, the next 6 weeks should be very very interesting. Please continue to say a prayer that this takes care of the tippie toe walking.
Harrison is good too, other than the fact he wants nothing to do with the potty. Well, I guess in time. It is amazing how much he had changing in the last few months. I guess that is what happens when you turn 3.
Hope this finds everyone well. Thanks for checking in on us. God Bless


No comments: