Monday, October 13, 2008

Guessing Game

Well, it looks like we are back to the guessing game. Hunter seemed to be over his illness, and has been good for the last 3 days, other than being a little more tired, and that is to be expected.

Well, the teacher came to work with him this morning, and he vomited again. Along with that his stools have been very very loose, which they always are but even more so now.

We really don't believe this is shunt related, but are just not sure. Hopefully it is viral and just has not completed running its course, but just seems strange as nobody else is sick.

I keep telling Hunter if he wants extra snuggles he just has to tell me ; )

So now we wait for the Dr. Office to call us back.

Have a fabulous day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I'll keep Hunter in my prayers that it's just a bug.

Andrea said...

Hey Leah
Very cool webiste. I hope Hunter just has a bug. Keep us posted.