Thursday, October 2, 2008

October is here


The past few weeks have been pretty uneventful in the Woldt household.

We just had new pictures taken, so I will make sure to post some of those when I get them back.

Otherwise, getting Hunter and Hayden settled in to school. I have had a hard time with Hunter going to school this year. I am not sure if it is because he is becoming a big boy and reality is setting in. I am just not sure why I am more emotional about it than usual.

Hayden really loves school. I still can't believe he was embarressed the first day I met him at school. His teacher had to take a medical leave, and he has been having a little emotional melt down about that... he really misses her. It is amazing how someone can leave such an impression only after a few weeks.

Then there is our little Harrison. His personality is really starting to show. Now when he gets mad, he sits on the floor, looks at you and then bangs his head on the floor once. I do my best to ignore him, but that isn't always the easiest.

Otherwise life is good in the Woldt house. Everyone is healthy and happy. Thanks for checking in : )

Chat soon : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LW.you have 3 very handsome boys. Your web site is a great idea. thanks