Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 Year Itch

Well, Hunter must have been having the 7 year itch. Yesterday we took him back to the pediatrcian, they did another xray of his bowls and things were worse. They were originally going to admit us in Neenah, but then decided it would be best for us to head to Madison so GI could see us.

They said it looks like Colitis. They want to irrigate him, which is similar to getting an enema, and then rest his bowels. So, we are waiting this morning for the Dr. to come in and see him, and then for them to do another xray.

I told Hunter, he must have been having the 7 year itch. I told him, next time to just tell me ; ) it is pretty freaky that it has been almost exactly 7 years since we were here... Crazy Crazy

So, we were originally suppose to be in Madison today for a bronch, now we are inpatient for our bowels. Well, this too will pass.

I will keep you posted. Please keep Hunter in your prayers. God Bless

No comments: