Things are going good in the Woldt household. Hunter went last week for his checkup, and his bottom half checked out well : ) We had a little respitory bug going on, so we went back on some zithromax. Let's just say between the flagil for his bowels and the zithromax, it has been interesting. I feel so bad for him because his butt is so sore. I shouldn't complain, because that doesn't happen often.
Overall Hunter is doing much better, still not himself, but better. You can tell his stamina is not back, but what do you expect after having a few long weeks. So, hopefully we are over the Seven year itch and can move on.
Hayden is doing good. He is off of school today, so Dad took the day off and they are going out for breakfast and then ice fishing. So, I am sure they will have fun.
Harrison is getting to be such a little stinker. He is going through the wonderful slapping stage. He gets made at something and he slaps it. So, we have been working on trying to break that habit. He was pretty cute the other day. I had Hunter's suction sitting on the living room table, and I came back and there Harrison was waiving the suction cathitor in Hunter's face. He knew we did something with it, he just wasen't sure what. What a little helper.
So, life is good and the family is healthy. Hope this finds everyone well. God Bless
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment