Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well, Happy Monday! Sorry it has been so long since I posted last. Hunter was sick again, respiratory that we were sharing around the house. Then on Friday he had the diarrhea and throwing up, but now he appears to be recovered.

We have been having some tremors, that we are questioning, so we have been keeping an eye on that. As long as it doesn't get worse, we will wait until we see the Neurologist in early May to ask about it.

Otherwise, it has been pretty uneventful here. Hayden is Super Kid at school this week, so Last night we worked on putting a poster together with the things he likes. He drew a picture of his family, he even put Hunter in a wheelchair.


Harrison is growing like a weed. He loves the nice weather we have been having, but screams when he has to come inside.

Last weekend we took Hayden and Harrison to an indoor waterpark. It was nice, we had a lot of fun. Hunter enjoyed a vacation from the family. We have tried bringing him in the past, but he hates it, I guess it is too loud and too hot. He was all smiles when I came home yesterday. We cuddled and talked, and he just smiled and smiled. I love those moments.

I do have one request, if everyone could say an extra pray for little Addison I would appreciate it. Her mom works at our MN Thrivent office. Little Addison is a true trooper and is such a doll.

Well, hope this finds everyone well. Here are some updated pics. God Bless




No comments: