Thursday, April 9, 2009

No News Is Good News

Happy Thursday!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Life has been crazy, but good crazy. Everyone is healthy right now, so we are going in to spring on the right note.

Nothing too new and exciting. Tonight we will be stuffing plastic eggs for the Easter Egg hunt we are having with the neighbors on Saturday. So, that should be fun... hunt for eggs and cookout.

Sunday we are planning on having a low key Easter which will be nice also.

So, boys are good. Harrison is going through the wonderful NO stage right now. I forgot how much fun that is. Hayden started soccer and was so excited. Hunter is healthy and happy.

Hope this finds everyone healthy and happy. Have a fabulous Easter. I will make sure to post some updated pictures over the weekend.

God Bless

No comments: