Looks like we are heading in the right direction. So far so good with the rectal irrigation. We have not had anymore blood in our stool as of this time.
Hunter is going to have a quick scan MRI on Monday and a check with the Neurosurgeon. They want to make sure that his irritability is not shunt related. Even thought he is not showing signs of shunt failure, they want to count it out. It worked out well because Iskandar is going to be in Appleton on Monday so at least we don't have to take the long trip to Madison.
So, lets keep praying that things keep going in the right direction.
Hayden is doing well. I think he is ready for school to be done. He has started soccer, but is not sure if he likes it or not yet. I keep reminding dad that he is only 5. It is good exercise. We are going to start him in T-ball with his friend Raina. I think he will really like that! With all that, I think we are going to have to stop swimming lessons for the summer, otherwise we will be running Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Harrison is doing good. He had a rough night last night, and I am not sure why. We are working on some anger management issues with him. I keep saying this too will pass. I think he is mad at me when I pick him up at daycare. It can only get better right?
Otherwise, the big 9 years of wedded bliss is sneaking up on us next week. Can you believe that!! How crazy is that. We were going to go to a Brewer game but the schedule just didn't work for us, so maybe next month. That probably will work out better since we are going to be doing some remodeling, and they are planning to start the end of this month or the beginning of next.
Have a fabulous day! God Bless
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment