I have came to the road where I feel I am loosing the battle. The little piece of "normal" or what we consider "normal" is changing.
I have been struggling with Hunter's recent hospital stay. I am struggling with what the current days entail and I struggle what the next few weeks have in store for us. I am tired and emotionally wiped and sick of hearing how "Strong" I am.
The days of PICC lines, TPN, and the future thoughts of an ileostomy are just too overwhelming. I liked uneventful and I want it back. That little piece of "Normal" that Hunter had, I just want it back. Is that really too much to ask?
I guess just like everything, we will adjust. But I do have to say at times I am sick of adjusting. I am angry right now and I have to get past that.
I know that God is leading us down the path that is right for Hunter. In my heart I know this is the right road for him, I just need to take some time and digest, I guess.
So, sorry this isn't the normal type of post of me, but our "Normal" is changing.
Please keep Hunter in your thoughts and prayers
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Leah,
I am so sorry for all that you are having to go thru.. My heart is breaking for you.I so understsand the hurt and frustration you are going thru and only wish you didn't have to go thru it. It just doesn't seem fair that any parent should have to make the decisions you are having to make. Hang in there and know that we are all here for you if there is anything we can do or you need....
Hugs,
Brenda
Post a Comment