Thursday, March 11, 2010

Home

That is the word that I just love saying! We are home!! We made it home on Saturday afternoon. Sorry it took me so long to update. We have been getting adjusted. You can tell Hunter's agitation has decreased now that we are home. Hunter is not quite ready to wear his hearing aids when his brothers are around, I think that is a little too much noise yet for him. Monday and Tuesday Hunter and I spent hanging out, it was very very nice.

Yesterday was my first day back to work, and it was great to have that sense of normalcy. It was so nice to see everyone! I am so lucky to work for such a great Company, and work with such loving and caring people. I am truly blessed.

To all our friends in Milwaukee, I promise I will get some updated pictures posted. Of course we are going to have to post some pictures of Hunter and some of his wonderful new friends. Watch out nurses : ) We miss you all in Milwaukee, make sure to tell everyone Hunter says hi and that he is doing wonderful.

We continue to take life day by day. We continue to pray for Hunters continued recovery. We are so blessed and so proud of our little man.

Thank you again for all the love and support.

No comments: