Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Settled In

Well, Hunter is back in his room and settled in. His surgery ended up taking 3 hours due to all the scar tissue that he had due to his pull through at birth. So, what was suppose to be a one night stay is looking like 5 to 7 days. I am trying to stay positive, but it just sucks. Granted everyone here is wonderful, but I know I have had enough of this place and I am sure Hunter has also. But, in the big picture he is doing pretty well. So, we will count our blessings and be thankful for all we have.

On another sad note, Hunter's little girlfriend Autumn recently passed away. Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Sweet cheeks, we think of you often...and are blessed to have known you.

So, tonight we continue to say our prayers and thank God for all the blessings that we have. Please keep Boo in your thoughts and Prayers.

God Bless

No comments: