Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yep, Still Here

Yep, we are still in Milwaukee.

Hunter was still having some pain issues, but it looks like we now have the cocktail of choice figured out. I irrigated him this morning to see what we could get, and I was able to get some stool. But, since his tummy was a little distended this morning the feeds have stopped. Sounds like they will probably do a KUB (Tummy Xray) this evening just to make sure there are no visible issues. So, please pray for poop.

They did a chest xray this morning, and there is one questionable spot.. so they are going to keep an eye on that. They also took cultures since his temp has been elevated. Nothing has came back yet, and I am thinking it is all due to agitation.

So, another xray in the morning to check on things and we keep praying for poop. Otherwise we are just passing time.

Please keep boo in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless

No comments: