That is the look Hunter sends his brothers sometimes. If only I could ..........
It was pretty Kodak tonight. Hayden and Harrison were singing and mom was videotaping. I look over to only see Hunter trying so hard to tune them out.... he had this look like seriously.... what does a guy have to do to get some quietness in this place. Can you just be quiet, I am trying to concentrate. Hayden and Harrison finish their singing and Harrison proceeds to want to "help" or at least what he thinks as helping. Before I know it, Harrison is sitting there with the suction in one hand and wanting to eagerly suction Hunter. Only do I then see Hunter is detrached.... could be from his own doing or from the brother who "Thinks" he could be the big brother... If only Hunter could talk.... wouldn't you love to know what is going through his mind... it's like a Visa commercial...
Hunter trying to ignore his brother....reality.... Harrison detraching his brother.... priceless.
The guy can't even defend himself. Needless to say Hunter just looks at him like seriously..I can't believe that just happened and the whole time he is doing it with a smile.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment