Sunday, October 17, 2010

We're Still Here

Yep, we are still here. Things have been good on this end of the world. Boo is doing fabulous... if I do say so myself. We have been monitoring his electrolytes but I think we finally have everything just where it needs to be. Such a great feeling.

Hayden is good. We are preparing for Botox on his legs on October 26th and then Dr. Edgar will be casting his legs on Nov 2nd... all this for tippie toe walking. Seriously, if it isn't one thing it is another. 6 weeks in walking casts is sure going to be a lot of fun, not!! Hopefully this does the trick... because otherwise it will be surgery right after Christmas. But, I still have to say in the big picture... it isn't a big deal. I keep saying it is better to get it figured out now.

Little Man Harrison is turning 3 on Tuesday... I can't believe that my baby is going to be THREE.. true meaning of time flys when your having fun... or something like that.

So, the Woldt's are just enjoying fall. It has been so beautiful the last month what could one possibly have to complain about. As each day passes we continue to thank God for all of our blessings. It sure has been a year of miracles.

Hope all is well on your end of the world. I promise to post sooner rather than later : ) God Bless. Thanks again for checking in.

Keep smiling : )

No comments: