Well, it's a boys weekend coming up! I am leaving tomorrow for a weekend away scrapbooking! I am pretty excited! I am going to miss the boys, but I know they are in good hands. I told Hayden he was going to have to be dad's big helper, so I know everything will be just fine.
Hunter is doing good. He is confined to the house since we have been having such horribly cold weather. Today when I was driving to work it was -12 and that was without the wind chill. Remind me why I live in Wisconsin again??
Next week is a big week for Hayden, he will turn 5. I just can't believe it!! That is crazy! We are going to Badger Sport Park for his birthday, so that should be fun. He was so excited he was able to invite friends to his party.
Harrison is growing like a weed. He goes in for his 15 month appointment next week. It is hard to believe that he is that old already.
So, it's been a good week in the Woldt household. I will try to post some updated pictures when I get back in town.
Pray for warm weather and continued health! God Bless
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment