Well, the boys all made it through the weekend. I think the highlight of the weekend was Hayden and Dad making blueberry muffins. I called and he said he had something sweet and full of blueberry's for me when I got home. How sweet.
Hunter is doing well. I think we are finally over the respiratory stuff. The teacher is coming to work with him at home until this nasty weather is over, and I feel like we are 100% back. I just don't want to risk a relapse.
Harrison had his 15 month appointment today. He is a big 19 pounds. I guess I just make my kids small, they must get that from their dad. He is proportionate height and weight so the Dr. wasn't concerned. He is in the big 1% for weight and 4% for height. He's just my little man : )
Tomorrow is a big day..... Hayden is turning 5. That is crazy!! I simply cannot believe he is going to be 5. He is turning in to such a man. He was so excited tonight he could barely stand it! All I can say is WOW time flys.
Hope this finds everyone happy and healthy! Chat soon! God Bless
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment