Well, it looks like we are in for anther round of ups and downs. Wednesday night Hunter just was not himself, thrashing and his heart rate was much higher than usual. Thursday, he slept most of the day. Thursday evening, he threw up. Usually he is pretty good about getting it out his mouth and nose, but there was definitely puke in his trach this time. He is miserable. I feel so sorry for the little man. You know it is so hard when a child is sick, and they cry and scream. But, when you have a child that doesn't normally make noise, when he whimpers so loud you hear him, it is the most heart wrenching thing.
This morning his temp was a little elevated for him, but he seems good right now. It never does fail going in to the weekend. I am really praying that he did not aspirate, which I am sure will just cause us respiratory issues. Please keep Hunter in your prayers.
Have a fabulous weekend. God Bless.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment