We have started to really talk about the big D for Hunter, discharge but don't tell him : ) We are aiming for the beginning of next week. Hunter is still on a little O2 which we anticipate he will be off of within the next day or two. He is at his goal for pediasure feds, now we just need to add the water and get him up to the 52 cc's maintenance an hour. His agitation is getting much better. He still startles easier than he use to but I think some of that will just get better with time. As for our bowels, so far so good I would say.
I can't believe that it has been two months and we are going to be going H (home), don't tell Hunter either. : ) I continue to be amazed by what a miracle I have been blessed with.
Thank you again for all your love, prayers and support. God Bless
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is wonderful news, Leah! I'm so happy to hear that coming H is finally going to be a reality. I'm sure that Hunter will be so much more comfortable and happy when he's H w/ the whole family around him.
Hunter is very lucky to be a Woldt! God Bless you all, Leah!
---Marcia
Post a Comment