Monday, December 22, 2008

Back to Normal

So between cold cold weather and a ton of snow, I have about had enough. Remind me again why I live in Wisconsin?????

Well, our house is back to normal, of what we call normal. Hunter is all recovered. I told him the next time he wanted more attention he just needs to tell me. I am so proud of him. Hopefully the rest of the winter will be uneventful.

Hayden, on the other hand, is so excited for Santa he can't stand it anymore. These next two nights are going to be hard one for him. We are staying home all day Christmas day. I am really looking forward to spending time with the boys and not having any place to be. I can't wait to see what the hit is this year.

Harrison is doing good too. He is getting so funny at times. It is amazing how much he has grown the last month. Last night Hayden left his shoes laying on the kitchen floor, Harrison picked them up and put them by the door. What a nice brother, he better stop that now or Hayden will try to make him do it all the time ; ) Harrison's new favorite toys seem to be cars, and the little puppy you pull behind you. Last night he was walking the dog from the living room to the kitchen, back and forth. It was priceless.

Have a Merry Merry Christmas! God Bless

No comments: