Monday, December 8, 2008

Ho Ho Ho....

What I want to know is who ordered all this snow!! They are saying we are suppose to get up to 14 inches by tomorrow afternoon! This is NUTS!!
Well, anyways. Hunter has turned the corner, and things are calming down in the Woldt house hold. I picked up the boys Christmas pictures and I am very happy with them. You can tell, Hunter was not to in to taking pictures this day, but that is OK, you are going to have that sometimes. : )

It is pretty crazy how much bigger Hayden is than Hunter in this picture. They are both standing. Hard to believe Hayden is going to be 5 and Hunter is going to be 7. Yes, and Hunter is not happy, if you couldn't tell : )



Thanks again for checking in. Happy Holidays! God Bless

No comments: