Well, Tuesday was another horrible day. Hunter was still working so hard to breathe. We went to see the pediatrician and he increased his meds and gave him a stronger neb. By last night it appears he is turning the corner. He looks soooo much better! I had to email his Dr and tell him it just took the right Dr to give him the right meds.
This event was a big eye opener for me. I have been very blessed with Hunter being so healthy, considering. I have made the decision as a parent to pull him out of school. We have an IEP next week and we will see what happens, but I had to step back and think about school vs health. I just have to go with my gut as a mom.
So, that has been the news in our house this week. Right or wrong, selfish or not, I have to do what I think is right for him.
I will keep you posted on how he continues doing. Thanks again for checking in. God Bless
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment