It amazes me as I watch the love among my little boys. Hayden amazes me with how loving and compassionate he is toward Hunter. The other night he wanted to get his Dr outfit out to play. Before I knew it he was in Hunter's room playing Dr. He was checking his temp, and then he looked at me and said, "Mom, Hunter is really sick.. I better give him a shot so he gets better." WOW. I continue to pray that as he gets older, his compassion and understanding that his brother is "different" and that is OK, remains.

Then there is the little Harrison that wants to get right in the thick of it too. He saw Hayden put the
stethoscope around his neck, so he thought he should put something around his neck too. What a guy
My boys continue to be blessings in my life. Thanks for checking in. God bless
No comments:
Post a Comment