Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And We're Sick

Well, seems to be the story lately. My Hunter Bunter is sick. He started vomiting yesterday and was pretty crabby. I don't blame him. He required quite a bit of O2 last night, but I think he was just exhausted for not feeling good. Today he hung out and took it easy. I told him if he really didn't want to go to school tomorrow he could have just told me. Hopefully this too will pass sooner than later.

Hayden is still adjusting to school. After Monday and Tuesday last week he asked if he could have Wednesday off. Dad said if he was good he could have Monday off... to bad he didn't quite get that deal. : ) Otherwise he is doing good.

Harrison is just being little Harrison and getting in to trouble as usual. I think he is enjoying the time at the babysitter without his brother. It is probably good for both of them. Now the question is... will they get along better when they are at home now? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Hope this finds you all well. We will keep you updated. God Bless

No comments: