Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Executive Decision

Well, mom has made the executive decision. An announcement came out that the H1N1 virus is going around our area. I have made the decision to keep Hunter out of school for the time being. Right or wrong, I don't want to take any chances. Hunter is feeling much better these days, but now our bowels seems to be standing still. We irrigated last night, with no success, so hopefully today will be the day. See... I always told you how important bowel movements are in our family :)

Hayden is enjoying school. He is a little exhausted, but still enjoying it. The H1N1 virus is not confirmed at his school, but we are still taking extra caution. Sometimes I feel like a hypocrite, I pull Hunter from school and Hayden still has to go. I know whey I am doing it and most people understand but I still question myself sometimes. Hayden started swimming on Monday night at a new place. He was a little hesitant, but I think once he settles in all will be fine.

Little Hair Bear Harrison is doing good, certainly has a mind of his own. It's sure getting hard for me to believe he is going to be 2 years old. Time flies when you are having fun, that is for sure. He seems to be enjoying the change with only him going to daycare. Hayden and him seem to be much more excited to see each other at night, which is a nice change.

As for the weekend, Friday night I am taking Hunter to Quarry Quest. CP called and asked if we wanted to go, you get to drive right down in the quarry and see all the stuff, ride in the Hummer. So, I am looking forward to it. Otherwise, not too much. I need to get working on Harrison's birthday cards. Hopefully we can just have some nice family time this weekend.

Hope this finds everyone well. God Bless

No comments: