Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still No School

Well, I am still holding Hunter out of school. Over half of one of the CD classes is still out, so we will just stay put working at home. If that is selfish, sorry, but health comes first.

Hunter has been doing great! He has been so happy and alert lately. He has been tolerating his speaking valve for over 4 hours some days. This is so awesome! I can spend the day listening to him talk to me. It is pretty funny when his brothers are around because you can tell the tone in his sounds changes.... at least mom thinks so :) Hopefully next we can head back to school and see our friends.

Hayden has been enjoying school. He sure does come home with some interesting stories!

As for the little guy, stinker as usual. I was actually doing some videotaping the other night and caught him going after Hayden, so now I have proof!

Last weekend the family went to the Little Farmer and everyone had a blast. We went for a hay ride and took the great pumpkin pictures which mom enjoys doing every year. As for this weekend, hoping to keep things pretty uneventful. I am taking Harrison to an Art class on Saturday morning, so hopefully he likes that. Otherwise looks like a weekend of great family time.

Hope all is well! God Bless

No comments: