Monday, January 25, 2010

Craziness

I know everyone always says two steps forward and one back, but I was really hoping they were kidding. Hunter had a pulmonary hemorrhage on Saturday evening. With the bleeding issues he is still having, the Dr.'s are not too surprised. So, we are back on the vent. We have stopped the slow feeds we were doing, and now need to wait for our lungs to heal. I keep telling myself breathe in breathe out. Last night was an OK night for Mr. Hunter. His respiration's were up and he was easily aggravated, so we had to give him some drugs to relax. Right now he is sleeping comfortably. I am eagerly awaiting rounds to see what the Dr's have to say.

Hayden and Harrison were happy to see mom this weekend. We had a nice weekend. They have really adjusted well which made it much easier for me to leave yesterday.

Please continue to keep sweet Hunter in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless

No comments: