Monday, January 11, 2010

Roller Coaster

Wonder how I am feeling these days? Well, you know that feeling in your chest when you are at the top of the roller coaster looking down? Your heart in your throat? That is how I feel these days. Even though Hunter is doing great, all things considered, I still feel like I am sitting on the edge of my seat. I guess having seen first hand how fast things can turn has made me feel like this. I know God is watching over Hunter and guiding him, now we just need to patiently wait. Those of you who know me know what a good waiter I am. I know good things come to those who wait, I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

I don't know what the next days or weeks look like for us. But, do I really need to know? What I know right now is that my little man is here with me. He has proven that he is a fighter and he has too much unfinished business here. Now I need to remind myself the importance of waiting patiently. I need to remind myself that I need to wait patiently to see what the next few days and weeks will look like for us. Will it be different? ... Probably. Will it be bad? Not a chance.

Thank so much for all the love and support. Continue to pray for my sweet boy Hunter and the true Miracle that he is.

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I'm so relieved Hunter is doing better. I know it is hard to wait and wait and then wait some more. I know it is a cliche, but hang in there. Love, Tammy