Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's A Great Day

I have always known it is the little things in life that matter. Hunter really taught me that when he was born. Today, he continues to remind me of this fact. Overnight they cathed Hunter had he had 70 cc's of urine. This is huge!!! Then this morning, during bath, we had a little bit of stool. Hunter continues to amaze me. I could not be more proud of him. These are two big steps in the right direction. I am trying to not get too overly excited, but that is hard. He is an amazing guy. Continue to pray for sweet Hunter.

Today's Hayden's big day. Hayden is officially 6 years old. WOW!! I just can't believe it. I called him this morning to wish him a happy birthday and he was so excited. I am so proud of you Hayden!! You are the most loving and caring 6 year old I know.

Harrison is doing good. Right now we are trying to get through the hitting stage, love that. I am so excited to go home to him and Hayden tomorrow night. I am so excited to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night. Dad and Hunter are going to have some special bonding time, that will be good for them both.

Thank you again for all your support, thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. God Bless

No comments: