Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Trip

Well, we have taken another trip. Hunter was admitted to Children's in Milwaukee today. He is retaining fluids and having some respiratory issues because of it. The GI doctor believes he has more than just GI issues going on right now. What that more is... we don't know. He is consulting with some other docs, including cardiology. The GI Dr is concerned that his temp and heart rate are very low. As we find out more I will keep you posted. At this time, Surgery is on hold for Friday until we find out what is going on. Please keep Hunter in your thoughts and Prayers.

God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah and Neil....My Heart and Prayers are there for Hunter...and for the little ones Hayden and Harrison...Blest you ALL!!!!

With Love Forever...

Aunt Lorie

Anonymous said...

Leah...I'm thinking of you all and praying for Hunter. Lisa's been keeping me updated. I know you all are under extreme stress, hang in there. Love, Tammy

Anonymous said...

Brad and I have been thinking about you guys and praying for Hunter.

Be strong :)

Brad and Sheila Schinke