Well, we have made it through the holidays. Sad to say, but I am glad they are over.
Hunter is doing pretty good. He has been having some issues with his blood sugars dropping low. We have been monitoring them and were finally able to talk with GI in Milwaukee. The answer was if we thought they were bad enough we should come down and be admitted so that they could work on tweeking his TPN. We made the decision to just keep monitoring things and talk with his GI doctor in Milwaukee on Monday when he gets back in the office. So, we will see what he has to say. I am really hoping we don't have to head to Milwaukee any sooner than Thursday. He has been sleeping more than normal, but is starting to have a few more awake times. Maybe he is just trying to prepare himself for his surgery.
So, the plan is still to go to Milwaukee Thursday morning, and Surgery will take place at 9:30 on Friday. I am starting to feel a little better about the surgery and am starting to feel comfortable with the decision we made. Hunter has been having stooling issues still on the TPN, and then he starts to throwing up. I think he is just trying to remind me why we are doing the surgery.
So, we are just trying to hang tight and coast our way to Thursday.
Hayden and Harrison are doing well. They enjoyed Christmas. I think the hits were the tinker toys and the Geotrax trains.
Otherwise, same old same old at the Woldt house. I hope everyone had a great and safe holiday.
Thanks again for checking in. God Bless
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep hanging in there! We are thinking of you and praying for you. Will send up extra prayers Friday morning!
Love, Cyndi
Post a Comment