One of the moments I have been waiting for... Hunter opened his eyes last night. I was so happy to see those big blues I started to cry. I know, imagine that. Hunter stayed a wake for a little, but you could tell he has wondering what was going on. I am so so proud of him.
The plan today is to take him off his drips for sedation and pain and change to meds every 4 or 6 hours as needed. They will continue to come down on the vent settings as he becomes more and more alert. We continue to pray for clear blood cultures and urine cultures. We continue to pray that his organs recover from the trauma they have encountered.
Thanks again for all your prayers and support. God Bless
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Leah that is wonderful that Hunter opened his eyes, that is progress for sure. I keep praying for a good outcome....take care. Love, Tammy
Hunter has been in our prayers from the start of this and I added him to our prayer book at church Sunday. It just goes to show miracles happen. Never give up! That is one strong little boy you have. We will continue to hope for the best!!
Wendy, Todd and Alex Miller
Post a Comment