Monday, January 18, 2010

In My Arms

Today I was able to hold Hunter for about 20 minutes. The first time my little man was in my arms since Jan 5th. I held him and I cried, I know imagine that. I miss being able to snuggle so bad. Hunter just melted in my arms. He gazed in to my eyes like, what took you so long mom.

Otherwise today was overall uneventful. Hunter had a CT scan today of his head, chest and pelvis. No official report. It does appear the head CT is fine. They wanted to validate that through everything he did not have a stroke, and there is nothing that shows that. They were also checking to validate they did not see anything that could resemble fungus. Fun Fun.

We continue to pray for pee. We have a long road ahead still, but are still heading in the right direction slow but steady.

Thank you for keeping Hunter in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad to hear you were able to hold him. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.