It's official..... Hunter is the big 8 years old!! What a great celebration! We had a nice time with Hunter for his birthday. We ordered pizza's and cake. The Dr's sang happy birthday during rounds, and then the nurses all came in and sang again to him later in the day. This birthday is huge to us under the circumstances. I can't thank God enough for the blessings he has given me. We are so lucky to be able to celebrate with Hunter. On top of everything, Hunter looks great. He is more alert, the continue to go down on his vent settings, and are starting to let him go more fluid positive to help challenge his kidneys. We are so proud of our boolicious! Two of Hunter's primary nurses had a T-Shirt made for him that says boolicious on it because that is what I always call him. He is my Hunter Bunter Boo and he is oh so boolicious! : ) We are so blessed to have such wonderful Dr's and nurses here. We have sure made some great friends. I will try to get some pictures posted in the next week or so, the cake was a hit.
I went home on Friday afternoon and surprised Hayden by picking him up at school. He was so excited. We then went and picked up Harrison from the babysitter, who was also very excited, and headed to Pizza Hut for dinner. After dinner, we stopped and grabbed some moves and headed home to spend some snuggle time together. Saturday morning we went to the Children's museum and then to McD's for lunch, we were even able to meet Clifford. It was a great time. Harrison was pretty upset when I left on Sunday morning... I cry when I leave Hunter, I cry when I leave Hayden and Harrison, I just can't win.
Overall, we are doing well. We continue to be blessed each and every day. Thank you so much for all the prayers and support. Please continue to pray for healthy lungs and lots of pee. God Bless
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment